About the Freedom Quest
This is a life-changing encounter with God led by Pat Layton and her leadership team. Pat has 35 years of woman’s ministry experience inspiring women to wholeness and freedom.
The Freedom Quest workshop and planned activities will help you redeem your past, find purpose in your present and have passion for your future so that you can be SET FREE to enjoy the abundant life God has planned for you.
What is a Quest?
A search or pursuit made in order to find or obtain something of great value.
What is Freedom?
The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance, pain, or restraint.
I run in the path of your commands for you have set my heart FREE!
God proves and professes over and over in His Word that His desire is for us to live abundantly, lavishly and wildly free.
No “have to’s” or “shoulds.”
This is for you if …
- You feel a bit STUCK in certain areas of your life
- You are seeking clarity and confidence for your next life stage
- What you have been doing is not working — you need MORE!
- You are simply TIRED and need help finding rest
- You are facing a specific life transition and need inspiration and support
Not so much if …
- You have NO STUCK places in your life right now
- You are in need of professional counseling for life’s current needs (this is not counseling)
- You feel strong and directed for this stage of your life
- Your rest, pause and prayer habits are good to go!
This is not a bring your notebook and leave with pages and pages of someone else’s wisdom.
THIS IS A PERSONAL EXPERIENTIAL CONFERENCE!
Each session will include a private and personal interactive activity, as well as some small group processing steps.
Our 3-night, 4-day schedule includes …
8 Steps to Freedom
Step 1 Thursday night opening session after dinner
Steps 2 Friday morning, with a silence/set apart work time to follow until Dinner
Steps 3 and 4 After dinner on Friday
Step 5 Saturday morning after breakfast
Saturday Afternoon Free Time from lunch until Dinner … Enjoy St Simons Island!
Steps 6 and 7 Saturday after Dinner
Step 8 Sunday morning closing session
until August 1
(+$100 after August 1st)
Your registration includes:
All Freedom Quest sessions
Lodging is NOT included; see below for more information
$200 Deposit is required.
Full payment due by September 1st
The best and easiest option is to stay at the lovely host meeting location
EPWORTH BY THE SEA.
It is a stunning and peaceful resort.
All guest rooms face the water with a balcony deck.
3 Nights/9 Meals*
$546.60 Single / $371.64 Double
(we will help with roommates, but cannot guarantee)
Epworth Reservations must be completed by September 1st.
*-Includes meals from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch.