Day 7 – Unstuck Peace
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? Psalm 139:7
Unstuck Truth #7: Sometimes we have to go back to get ahead.
The definition of Freedom is: exemption from external control; personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery; ease or facility of movement or action
PEACE WITH THE PAST is critical for Life Unstuck in ANY YEAR!
For an UNSTUCK 2019–let’s settle this once and for all. Let’s be sure our past is 100% UnStuck and that God doesn’t have anything He wants to show us or do in us that we have not opened our hands and heart to receive.
Take a look at the 6 Reasons for Going back to Get Ahead, I call this “ 6 Reasons to Weed”
Which one (or ones) motivates YOU to do the hard work of going back.
Reasons to Weed! (pages 87–89)(A PDF Printable is attached!)
- God heals what is revealed: Can you think of any “secrets” in your life right now that may be keeping you STUCK and unable to move ahead?
- “Cover Up” versus “Clean Up” leads to STUCK: How have you been managing “cover up”? Lies? Masks? Keeping things to yourself for the protection of others? Fear of what uncovering the past could do to the present or future?
- We pass on what we have not cleaned up: Have you seen any way that your hidden past might be affecting your children or family? Have you been affected by someone else’s Stuck past?
- The Holy Spirit gives us the strength we need to make peace with our past: As you step into this Chapter, do you sense the Holy Spirit calling you to confront your past?
- Biblical truth is the key to an UnStuck Past: Have you ever researched God’s Word regarding the secrets you are holding? Have you pursued biblical counseling for things that are keeping you stuck?
- Freedom comes from Surrender: Are you experiencing complete freedom from your past and fully believe there is no “Stuck” place in your life that is connected to your past?
Take your Day/Hour/Minutes today to consider IF ANYTHING from your past is keeping you ashamed? afraid? angry? hurt? hiding?
Allow this section in Life Unstuck to help you take a look at this area of your life and take some time to journal where God wants to do some heart work.
Blessings friend, see you here tomorrow.