SPANISH POST ABORTION RECOVERY STUDY
An estimated one in three women of childbearing age has had an abortion. You probably know at least one of them. She may be your sister, your daughter, your friend or even your mother. She may be you.
After an abortion, many women carry a heavy burden of silence and heartache. Some struggle for years with repressed memories, guilt, shame and depression. Others feel they are not allowed to talk about their experience, especially in church. But healing can happen when the painful secret of abortion is surrendered to God for His glory. In A Surrendered Life, you will:
• Understand why women and men make a choice for abortion
• Learn how post-abortion heartbreak can show up in your life or the lives of your loved ones
• Discover the eight steps to healing from an abortion
• Get practical tools to guide a discussion about abortion
• Find out how to make a difference for women and children in your home, church and community
A Surrendered Life contains collaborating content found in the Lifeway Bible Study Surrendering the Secret and can be used for individuals, men and couples.