1) I would still have REAL people, with WARM blood flowing through their veins, answer telephone calls regarding flights.
2) I would not charge to let someone “EARLY check-in”, after all, they would be doing ME a favor.
3) I would encourage checking bags so that my guests–who PAID me to fly on my planes–would not have peoples private parts in their faces as they make numerous, noisy and hairy attempts to fit giant overweight luggage into a TINY slice of space over my head.
4) When my guests DO check their bags and pay for each one a little more than the last, I would be sure said luggage actually gets on the plane rather than remaining stacked on the runway in the rain as the plane taxies off.
5) I would not allow my staff to inform my waiting guests that the plane that they are waiting on “has had engine problems but will be ready to leave in an hour”.
6) I would not tell them that AGAIN, every hour for the next 4 hours.
7) If there are actually better seats on the plane for my guest, I would allow them to sit in them rather than charge extremely high extra fees only to find numerous untaken seats available.
8 ) On flights that are over 4 hours long, I would offer my guest a meal that contains real food.
How about you?? 🙂
Any thing you would add as King of the Airlines??